TN SSLC Pass Percentage 2019 – Tamilnadu 10th Toppers List, Merit List Download: Tamil Nadu is a well-known state in South India with its capital Chennai, the state had 6.79 crores of the population according to 2012 census data, although it has 33 districts. From all the districts there are lakhs of students who appear for the Class 10 examinations which is commonly known as ‘Secondary School Leaving Certificate’ exams, many of them not only qualify but score more than 90% marks and even some students may fail with single mark also. This depends on many factors, anyhow once all the corrections are done up the board will make the results available online for the candidates on the official website which is tnresults.nic.in, where they can simply get their scores/grades online very easily.
Now coming to the last year’s statistics, according to an article published in ‘The Indian Express’ on 23rd May 2018, it was mentioned that, in total, the number of students who had appeared for exams was 9,50,397 out of which 8,97,945 has passed the examinations. When compared to 2017, last year the pass percentage improved by 0.1%, out of the total schools 5456 schools registered 100% pass percentage last year. Even out of the 186 prisoners who were selected for SSLC exams, 76 have qualified. Coming to more detail, the number of students to score above 481 marks were 9402 which is around 0.99% only out of total hundred percent. The students who have scored in the range of 301-400 were in the highest number which is 366084, if this is converted into percentage can be said as around 38.52%, this year too the board may make available the details.
Information about TN SSLC 10th Class Results
- Authority to Conduct Exams: Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) Tamil Nadu / TNBSE
- Examination Name: TN Class 10 / SSLC Examinations
- Examination Schedule: 14-03-2019 to 29-03-2019
- Result Release Date: Expected 29th April 2019
- Overall Pass Percentage of students: Not available now, will be available after Results declaration
- Official website(s) to get Results online: tnresults.nic.in
Now coming to the subject wise performance of the candidates, pass percentage is English subject was 96.50, where it stands at 96.18 in Mathematics etc. Now coming to another point for which students may be waiting to get information on, IndiaToday has published an article on 16th May 2018, in which it was stated that the board has refused to declare the toppers list, “The first three ranks will not be announced because students these days are mentally affected even if they lose a mark. So, even parents won’t pressurize students too much. This will make sure that imparting knowledge is the focus of our educational institutes,” as reported by PTI. So it’s now depending on board, they may or may not release the toppers or merit list, anyhow if you have some doubts you can ask through the comments section and we will try to answer you as soon as we can and please share this website with your friends also and follow us on Facebook (All India Word) to get more, stay tuned with us for more.
How To Check and Download TN SSLC Pass Percentage, Toppers List 2019
- To get overall pass percentage the students shall have to wait until the results are out
- once the TNDGE release the pass percentage, districts with the number of students qualified etc
- The same may also be updated here, so you need to stay tuned for that
- The district with topmost qualifying percentage will also be shared by the board
- In the same way, the district name which has the lowest pass percentage may also be shared
- The toppers or merit list of the students qualifying SSLC, may not be released by the board